Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Trust

It has been a great month so far :) New challenges & new responsbilies but i really love what i'm doing now.

Yesterday was feeling a bit =/ But i still trust in God. Every step i take, i want to walk in His destiny and favour :)

Found quite a few nice pictures


How i wish i can just go overseas for a week right now..maybe i can save up really really hard and go Hongkong alone for a few days during mid term break to find my brother & cheuk. Honestly, i'm not a bold person. I'm not someone who can travel overseas on her own. Was just talking with Kenneth in school ytd and he share how life was like in Sweden, how he travelled alone, met new friends & see the creation of God :) To me, I think nothing is more romantic than to stand at the top of the snow mountain, witnessing the creation of His.



Pure and innocent smile that never fails to bright up our day :) I love children :) I like their round tummy and chubby cheeks! Feel like pinching..=D
It may be a backview, but it depicts life stories that no one knows. Each of us have our own story to tell and we each have our past. Maybe that's why our eyes are not grown at our back. No more looking back. Rather..God is good, He made our eyes to be in front so that we can look forward to what's ahead. Let's make it an interesting & meaningful one :)


Running, keep on running. Because life is never a destination, it is a journey :)


What legacy do i want to leave behind depends on what i am doing now.

I will stand strong despite all. I trust in You.

No comments: