Saturday, January 3, 2009

Bye 2008! =D

It is the 3rd day of the new year 2009! I feel that now is the time to blog about what are my feelings towards 2008 and 2009!

Looking back at 2008, i thank God for His Hands and presence upon me. It wasn't a smooth sailing year. I went through many challenges, heartaches and struggles. However, i know and i know that no matter what happens, God is always with me and He will never leave me to go through alone. i was giving bs to Sandra and Nathan 2 days ago and i told them that because we've God with us, we've the power, wisdom, anointing, creativity and intelligence to deal with the situations. The situations are always there and i bet almost everyone of us will go through, for instance like, financial difficulties, relationship problems, setbacks in friendships and all. But because we've the Spirit of God, we can go through it with victory! In fact, I didn't succeed in all that i wanted to do. But like what pastor said, Failures are those who quit and not those who fail! I will keep on trying, i wanna live a life with no regrets. I may not be able to achieve the things i wanted, but at least i know, i tried and did my best.

Like what the Abraham did, he gave up his precious son, Issac and God honour him as the Father of all Nations. Like what God did, he gave up his precious son, Jesus Christ. And because of that, millions and billions of people has found the eternal purpose, joy, love and happiness! How cool can that be!

Even though my precious can't be compared to theirs, but it's still my precious. I gave up my precious (2 things) to God and i believe that God will be pleased :)

Can't bear to?? Of coz!
Feel the pain?? Needless to say
A sacrifice?? Definitely

:)

I thank God for i've grown up as a person and my spirit man has become bigger. I'm more courageous & bold i feel :) I remember last year, in Feb 2008, i was so upset in an incident that i cried alone in a ulu void deck. And the thing is..it is raining like cats and dogs. Thunders and lightnings! The weather really matches my mood man. lol. Anyway..i was there, super duper upset with myself and the situation! i sat there and i cried out to God, "God! I won't leave this place until u speak to me! I won't leave this place unless you speak to me!!" and i really sat there for 45 mins, just waiting for Him & talking to Him. Friends called and messaged, wanted to know if i'm alright. I ignored all the calls and smses because i don't want their comfort or counselling until i've gotten God's comfort. Then..sudden a scripture verse flashed in my mind. Joshua 1:8. I turned to the book and i immediately saw the 3 highlighted lines.

v6, "Be strong and courageous.."
v7, "Be strong and very courageous..."
v9, "Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrifed, do not be discouraged, for the Lord you rGod will be with you wherever you go.:

After reading, i was like woah.
Peace came into my heart immediately. I dried my tears and i felt so much better. I know that God is really encouraging me through these verses and it spoke to me so clearly about what God is going to do.

I've tried new things & had new breakthroughs last year. Yet, at the same time, i had new heartaches too. Yet, because of the love for God, we do it. And because of the love from God, we do it.

2009 is going to be awesome. I can't describe the feeling i've now. Excited yet apprehensive. haha. mixed feeling i think :)

No matter what, let's trust in God !

No comments: