Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy CNY!! =D

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! :)

It's another year and the truth is, i'm going to be 22!! roars!! Even tho i always say so, but i can't believe i'm 22!! ahhh! This year seems a bit quieter in a way! i guess it's because for the past many years, all my relatives will come to my house in Day 1. My house then will be filled with the aroma of the dishes. My parents will then be so busy cooking for 25-30 people, with 8-9 dishes! And my little cousins will be running all around in the house; my room and all. However, this year, due to some circumstances, my father decided not to hold it in our hse, so we all went to my aunt's house instead! hee. it's good in a way too. I don't need to springclean & tidy up my room so much. Oppss! I think i really must hired a maid next time when i'm married. roars. i really don't like housework! =( And..Even tho my parents didn't buy much new year goodies, end up there's a lot in my hse now!! My relatives gave us lotsa pineapples tarts and chocs and all! We used to buy a mountain of goodies as my whole extended family would come to my house. But this year, all the goodies would be gobble up my me alone. My brother is not here (he eats a lot too!), my mum is dieting and my father doesn't like these goodies. So..i shall do the honour =D

haha seeing my cousins running about makes me realize that there's really a huge gap between us. I bet twinniez will agree with me. We talked about it and realize that both of us cannot really connect well with kids. I mean we love kids :) For me, I like to hug them and carry them (if they let me!) But i feel i just don't know how to play with them haha! i shall learn then!

Anyway, really praise the Lord, my mum decided to increase my monthly pocket money!! woohooo!!

One of my resolutions this year is really to study hard and to start studying early. Debiao and I were just talking and what he said really make sense and "pushed" me forward in a way :) Thanks bro! And..he appeared in the Straits Times in an advertisement for PSC scholarship! haha

Friends, enjoy ur 2nd day of CNY!! wohoo!!

No comments: