Sunday, January 18, 2009

N109!

We celebrated Boonkiat and Pauline's wedding after service with the 2 subzones. 10 of us from the different cgs and subzones performed a song cum dance. hahaha it's quite funny i think. but i only practiced like 3 mins with kenneth b4 service starts! so it's like impromptu. lol.


9 of my cg peeps went to have lunch with Boonkiat and the rest and later, Nathan, Daniel, Charmaine, Germaine, Sandra and I went to Bugis street to shop for new year clothes. Apparently, only Nathan has gotten his loots! We the 4 girls brought the 2 guys around the guys section in Bugis Street and were recommending them the nice tops and all! i felt like a mother, looking for clothes for my children. hahaha! Anyway I love the guy vests but both of them don't like =(. Nathan saw a orange top and approved by the 4 ladies, he went to change and it fits him nicely! We bargained and he bargained with the pretty shop lady. The lady didn't budge. But seeing us, all in 1 group, she retaliate LOL! wooshh! liangwei came to join us later. On the phone, "huh?? you all at bugis again??!" hahaha yes. we love bugis, where affordable and nice clothes are.

Later, nathan, charmaine, liangwei, sandra and i couldn't take it and we sat down at Mos Burger just to catch up with each other. hahaa! ask me what to catch up when we see each other just a few days ago?? I don't know. but put us all together, there's bound to be lotsa fun stuffs.

Actually, i really felt very encouraged. Indeed, as i hold on to God's Word, He will never fail me. I'm just so thankful for my cell group. Every week i will see more and more people for cell group, service and fellowship. It started out only a few people.

But i'm glad, many has made good friendships with one another. We went out, we have fun, we laugh, we have joy.

I'm touched that they are more and more hungry to know more about God; ask me to give them bible studies & asking me what else can they help in the cell group. "Myrna, are you free on this day?? can you give me bible study?? " "Myrna, i just wanna help in cell group, tell me how can i help?" "Myrna, do you need me to print songsheets? i can do it." "Myrna, do you need me to buy yusheng, i can buy it before school." ( and i'm really happy when they take the initiative)

I'm thankful that they are more and more open to me; to share with me the things in their hearts. Some have their reservation when they first came into N109. Some have heard about me but don't know me at all personally. We have to start afresh as friends and all. But today, i'm so humbled when u said u wanna share with me your blog that only 2 person has access to :)

I felt as if my cg is growing up and i can see a visible change in it.

I felt so humbled, happy and excited :) I'm going to have my first cell group meeting this coming thurs and i really pray that everyone in the cg will catch the vision that God has placed in our cell group. Everyone of us is unique but when all of us come together as a cg in the body of Christ, i believe, we're going to change and impact lives!! We build our cg with our own hands and with God's Hands upon us!

I'm excited for the great things that is to come! =D


No comments: