Thursday, January 22, 2009

1st Cg meeting!!

I had my first cell group meeting today!! Woahhh!! waited for this day for so long..Err...10 months???

I really thank God for His encouragement and being with me all these while. I fasted for 2 days for today and i really prayed for this day! Thank you Lilian, Gabriel and Charmaine for ya support all these while. You're the best connect group leaders! And really thank you Sean for helping us book the function room so that we can have our cgm! really appreciate it :) And thank you daniel, our guitarist, for really practising hard for the praise and worship :)

When we reached there, there are 2 functions rooms that are separated by the folded blocks..means that if i talk in one function room, it can be heard very clearly in the other function room. We were hoping that there will be no one using the other function room. but the thing is...we found out that people are using the other function room as cell group meeting also!!! haha and they're playing the same worship song as us! Before cg starts, I went out, and saw Brother Darren (he's one of the zone supervisiors in our church). I was like, "woah! so qiao!" And i went up to talk to him and found out that that is his cg!

After games and praise, we went into worship, but the other cg is having praise!! haha we've like 15 people, and they've like 30 people! When i was preaching, they are having games! so it's like 1 voice vs 30 voices!! I was talking so loudly at the top of my voice and my cg peeps are squeezing their ears to hear me. Thought it's really quite distracting, but all of them are very attentive. i really thank God..that they caught my message about being part of a life transforming cell group, about us having spiritual depth, loving one another, trusting in the Lord &having persistence, and of coz..having unity in this family! :) And i shared the most important part of my sermon at the end; i shared my testimony about how cell group has transformed my life..Thank God that the volume went zero while i was ministering. i believe God has spoken to every single of us! We're going to get our lives transformed!

We root ourselves in cell group, to receive the Word of God, get our mind renewed, and our life transformed, then we go out and do the same thing to others as well!


They all say germaine and i look like sisters! haha! think is the hair! (ger is char's real sis btw!)
Another brothers!! (gab and nathan) we all say they look alike as well!

After cg, preparing for the "low-hei"




haha and us all! Nathan, Thaddeus, me, Charmaine, Germaine, Chris, Daniel, Gabriel, Lilian, Tina, Jasmine, michelle Kelly & Yanping! sean! who's holding the camera. You're physically not with us, but you're mentally with us =D

I really thank God!! One wish fulfiled this year! woosh!! :)

No comments: