Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Random!

It's the 3rd day of Chinese new year and i'm back to biz library!! I'm going to start preparing for exams!! Hear me right!! I'm going to start preparing for examssssss!! roarrrsss!! Okie. relax.

haha this is my most crucial semester and i'm just going to chiong.

There's a lot of friends' bday coming up this week!! Daniel, Alvin, Charamine, Don and Mich(early)! And i'm going for mich's 21st and char's 18th bday party! Mich is the super pretty girl in my cg! haha she's so sweet (appearance and character) can and she always always always give me hugs whenever she sees me!

And..haha i'm really looking forward to char's 18th birthday picnic at botanic garden! Firstly, i haven't been to botanic for more like 14,15 years i think! and secondly, we're going to take lotsa pictures with the flowers and butterflies!! and thirdly, we're going to mix around with a lot of young people. Well..maybe their youthfulness can diffuse to us!

:)

I'm going back to library to mug the whole day tml! Here i am!! rarrrss!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah! myrna! u're like a lion! roars soooo many times in a single post! lolx! anw, yesh! botanic gardens are we come!

Myrna said...

hahahaha!!! heys yes!! botanic garden here we come!! woohoo!! see you tml MUACKS!