Friday, January 2, 2009

Hp Revived!

My handphone is revived! Really thank God for that! I was so frustrated that i nearly cried last night. Sounds so childish and stupid right? Maybe it's because i relied too much on my hp already. Wanna thank my brother for helping me transfer all my contact list to his computer. He still need to dl the software and all etc. I didn't know how to do it and at that time i was so tired after the lack of sleep for the past few years. Around 12am, i laid on my bed and fell asleep while he was doing the transfer for me. When i woke up at 1am plus, it was already done! And in the morning, he printed out all the hard copy contacts for me whee!

I have a habit..that is when i sleep, there must be someone to pat me. In the afternoon and evening, while i'm taking my nap, my mum and dad will pat me. Actually, most importantly, i just wanna talk to them haha. my mum always sleep with me, then we will lie on the bed and talk. she always say, "you always ask me to come into ur room and pat u, but u always keep talking!! how can you sleep like that?!" haha but that's the point right? And at night, it's my bro turn! haha before i sleep, he will always sing me a song - his canto song or his lee sheng jie kinda song. LOL.

I will miss my brother very much. He's going Hongkong for half year (exchange programme). There will be no one to pat me at night anymore as i always sleep much later than my parents, and there's no one to speak to me in canto, and there's no one to crap with!

Anyway..my handphone is revived this afternoon. It only took 1 hour for repair! But sadly, all the memory in the hp is lost. All my contacts..All my messages..All my photos! Got about 1200+ photos! =X But no matter what, still thank God for facebook & blog, heh, most of them are uploaded.

And i had drama prac this 2 days. It's for the subzone thanksgiving cg. This is my 3rd drama in 1 month and frankly, i love drama acting haha! But this time is much relaxed than the musical drama -"Everything". No more bruises & muscle aches. But it's very fun this time round! shall not reveal much yet! Anyway, nathan joined in the drama cast too! haha he's my new cg member & he's so cute!! Before you think any further, he's only 14 years old boy ok. haha. He actually wrote and copied out the script from the email coz he couldn't print out. And he deliberately bring a pair sneakers to change before and after prac coz he gotta dance ( he hates to wear cover toe shoes, and love slippers). And..he's punctual for service, & practice and even reach earlier than our scheduled time! =D I just feel like bringing him home and make him my younger brother.

There's a 20 second dance and it was funny. LOL.. even though my coordination was like -_-" .and hopefully yanghong don't vomit too much blood while teaching us the steps. My friend, Diwei is my dance partner. When we were going home, taking MRT, we dared each other to dance 10 moves in the MRT station haha. anddd......WE DID IT! haha!

Time to recover some beauty sleep! Side note: Bidding for modules started!!! roars!!

Enjoy ya holidays Friends!! :))))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh mann all your photos are gone?!?! you haven't even sent me the pics from the last outing! whahaha! the ones in our super nice clothes