Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I jump, I dance and I run for the Cause :)

I'm glad i'm out of the house today! i've been at home for 30 hours since yesterday! Not that i don't like my house/ home ( I love it absolutely!) but i like to move around lol.. Went for dental appointment and had a good bs with Kelly =D * dearie Kelly, remember what i told you just now, u're indeed an encouragement to all of us! press on! God loves you so much :)* We went around JP2 ( the new compound) and we saw so many cute stuffs!! haha i mean, if we have so much extra money to spare, we would have bought those "la1 la2 zha1 zha1" stuffs alr! Those beautiful and cute notebooks ( it cost like $20+++ for one that have half the size of a A4 paper) or the choco comb/mirror/ the super duper A4 length big pens and all. i mean these are not the necessities but it just makes both of us happy! haha

Been adventurous, i took a bus from the interchange that i've never took before in my whole life. I know that it will stop somewhere near my place but i don't know where it will go in between. And indeed, it stops at v ulu places that i have never ever been to before ( even tho i lived in Jurong west for like 2 .5 years!!). It went into the Jurong Industrial Estates and i was like..-_-" Nevertheless..i learnt some new things. I know what are the factories/ companies that are in JIE and i know that next time if i'm in the rush, i shouldn't take this bus as it takes more than half of my usual bus time. However, i'm not panicked coz i know and i know that it will stop near my house. I waited and waited. 40 mins later..i alighted.

I strolled back to my house and that's like 2 bus stop away.

As i was in the bus..It makes me wonder, sometimes, life can be like that too. We never know whether our path is the right one or not. But the thing is that because God says "Yes, Go!", we go. We do not know what is in store for us in the process, but we know that because God says so, we will have the assurance that we will reach our destination no matter what :) For some of us, we may take a longer time than others..but in the process we'll learn new things out of the uncertainty :) God will never waste an experience we had because with every experience, we will grow up as a person; to be stronger..to be more courageous.. to be more confident.. :)

As i was strolling back to my place..i thank God. For what He has spoken to me has encouraged me :)

There are definitely uncertainties right in front of me right now. And there are decisions i have to make..But no matter, i believe as we seek the face of God, He will never ever fail us :)


I jump, I dance and I run for the Cause :)

No comments: