Monday, January 5, 2009

Hello and bye bye Kor!

The night before kor kor left for HK, we were still doing some last min computer programmes thingiex. I was so sleepy and he don't let me sleep until it's done. End up, i fell asleep on his bed for some time while waiting for him. 4 hours later, we sent him off to changi airport. He's going off to Hongkong for exchange. When we came home, it feels weird. I mean there are days when i didn't see my kor. When i came home, he's still outside or when i go out of the house, he's still sleeping. But it's different. I won't be able to see him for another 1/2 year! =X And honestly, i start to miss him already. =(

My family =D




My cousin :) Farewell dinner for kor!

See you in half a year's time!!! Remember to send me gifts every month!!! =D hee

No comments: