Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun times before school starts!

Roars!! This is my 5th day of not having my computer working!! First is my hp, now is my computer! Why does it need to break down only after my bro left???!!

Anyway! Today is my first day of school and i deliberately went 1 hour earlier to blog! I guess blogging has become a habit for me, to keep track and to record down the events in my life :) Next time when i look back, iwill be thankful for all the memories :)

Anyway..here's what we do during our last few days before school starts!!

At Kelly's house with my JC gang!! hahaha it was a time of fun and playing! We all cooked and ordered pizza! And..we played the chim game that we did @ changi aiport haha!




Timo engrossed in teaching Marcus!


Drunken Sompong!





Dearie sandra and i

The guys!
The girls!
haha! they had too much. see angie's face
And yes..timo. lOl

The next day, on friday, my girl gang and i met up with our SA teacher, Ms tan! Opps! Mdm Tan, she just got married 6 months ago. haha
Us at esplanade!!
Muackss!!

Tramatized!!



Roarssss!!!





hahaha and lastly, all of us!! we had a great time together!! I love u all muacks!! And...Time to go for lessonss!! wohooo!! Tonight's Boonkiat and Pauline's wedding! Shall blog abt their matrimony and banquet tml or sth :)

No comments: