Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School starts!

This first week of school has been great! My computer desktop has yet to be repaired but i'm thankful i can still be online & surfing the net at night @ my own house. Thank you for lending me ya laptop! :) My first day of school was with twinniez and Joseph. haha took a history module with them and Yes twinniez!! we managed to take a module tog this sem since we didn't managed to last year. And we met up with gabriel for subway. oh man, the last time when the 3 of us sat down for subway seemed so long ago!! and gabriel still loves his meatball marinara! haha roars!

Anyway, I've really enjoyed my 6 weeks of holidays! haha It was a great time of catching up with friends. All the fun, playing & all the various "performances". haha! But..I spent so much money on entertainment and food! I'm glad i'm back to reality, back to my steam soup $2.20, yong tau fu 8 pieces for $1.80 whee :)

So happy to see all the familar faces today!! My life science friends!! Marie Darice Huijuan Kelly Joyce etc..!! I've yet to see Phoebe till now! hahaha and i miss marie & Darice the most! LOL.

Anyway I went out with Germaine and Michelle today. Germaine is my new cg member and she's just so cute can!! She looks like a doll. I've known her since 2 years ago as she's charmaine's sister but it's only today then we managed to spend quality time together. Before michelle met up with us, both of us went around town for a while and she will just fill me in with all her exciting things. It so cute to see how a 14 year old girl's school life. haha i mean, i was like that last time too but it seemed like it was real long ago -_-"
haha It's also good that our cg's average age is getting younger :) i believe in the investment in the youth especially. They're still so young and are moldable. And for me, i think personal touch is still the most important of all. Events are just mediums, but ultimately, changing lives is by going into theirs and make an impact. woah. i like this. And i wanna live with this. N109 shall be a transforming cell group. To transform other's lives, our lives must be transformed in the first place. Because of the personal touch by the few people when i first came into church few years ago, my life is transformed and i'm really thankful for that. My desire, is that i can do the same to others too :) i'm excited!

Back to school tml :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Twinnie?! Just wanna say..Thanks for putting up with all my nonsense lately! ROFL!

Anonymous said...

Oh twinnie!! Rmb to take ur medicine! Don't keep forgetting!

Myrna said...

Heys twinniez! hahaha! no worries :) Wat are twinniez for man! And thanks for putting up with my nonsense too! And..everytime i go to arts library @ level 3, i will be reminded of the toilet-loud talking incident!! roarss!!!! duilian!