Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Above all else :)


above all else - Alison Yap & CHC Band

Meeting starts 15 minutes after i stepped into riverwalk. I was carrying a heavy heart. For the past 1 week, i have been feeling that way. It is as if the spirit of heaviness is around me. And i was having interrupted sleep for the past few nights. I will have weird dreams and all =/ I know something is not right!! But...i don't know can't tell exactly what is it that makes me feel so troubled.roars!

After Praise, Pastor Yock kiang led us into prayer and worship. As we worship, we were singing this song, 'Above All Else'. I broke down. I cried for the 1st time for the last few days after suppressing my emotions. Presence of God is so strong and i just couldn't help but to pour my heart towards Him. And Pastor laid hands.

During worship, God told me, "Your freedom is in me....". Peace came into me immediately.
"Come towards me." Many a times, we thought God is angry or God is upset with us for no reason and we don't dare to go near to Him..But the thing is, we shouldn't think what we think, but we should think what God thinks! no matter what happens, He just want us to stick close to Him. God is good, God is kind and God is our heavenly father ") I told God that all my life, i am just going to follow Him :) And then, i just felt like God is hugging me back..I was so touched and encouraged!

I just felt so relieved. The bible says, "My yoke is easy and my burden is light." It is so true. For instance, to think i was still irritated with someone (few day ago) that i gotta be alone for 2 hours just to cool down. And that day, Dr John Bevere was still sharing abt "Honour's Reward". One of the point is.."Honour your peers". Immediately, i prayed for the person and i told God, "God! no matter what i will still honour him/her!!" and i started praying for him/her, that blessings will come on him/her. But frankly, there's still small part of me is like..ROARRRRSSS!! Lol. anyway God is good isn't it?? He sent His Word so timely! haha.

On the way home, i couldn't help but to thank God for lifting up the heaviness. :) I feel so ministered and happy now! pheewww!

No more bad mood.
No more weird and scary dreams!
No more heaviness.

Thank you Jesus :)

No comments: