Friday, January 23, 2009

Fun!

I had a fun day today! Went to Science centre with Charmaine, Sean and Liangwei. It has been ages since i went there! haha..maybe like 10 years??? When we're able to go into the gantry of the tix counter, the young lady at the counter asked all of us if we're above 16 years old!! LOL. 4 of us stared into each other and 2 seconds later, we bursted out into laughter! OMG..hahaha we thanked the young lady for making our day!

Took lotsa pics and it was with charmaine! Remember to send us asap dear! =D

Then, we all went to night safari, and yanghong came to join us then. It was fun! I mean...the animals are okie..if u know me long enough, u will know that the animals don't attract me much, it's the company that does :) We had lotsa fun and took really a lot of pictures haha! And the guys are EVIL can.!! lol. They have been scaring me all the way since the start of the night safari journey and they wanted to leave me alone in the jungle and run away!! And even tried to locked me up in the dunno what fruitbat cage!! roars!!! BUT!! did they succeed???! NOOOoooo!!! hahaha =P

Have been eating and eating today. After lunch in school, i met up with the rest, had ice cream, then dinner, then pudding, snickers, then supper - mee goreng and the don't know what thingie. i was deprived but now i'm satisfied! haha!

Had a great day today! it's good to relax and really go all out to have fun :) This ables me to lift my mind off some things..

Have a great chinese new year friendssss!!

Will upload all the pictures real soon!

1 comment:

Titus said...

what is on your mind?? :>