Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sparklemania!! woOH!

This is what we did last sunday @ Changi Beach!! hahhaha

Sparkles!!!!!

This is the special sparkles that have a loud sound when it is being lit!! roars!! Let the pictures do all the talking!!! =D


Look!! how beautiful the words are!! hahaha







OKkkkk....an explanation for this word is that Sean is egoistic! He wants us to do his name!!!! LOL



And of course our shi lian pai!!! =D wheee!!! Sean just so love this!













Introducing the pretty ladies!!: Germaine, Michelle, Sandra and Charmaine!

HAHAHA classic!! Ballerinassss!! Introducing: Liangwei, Yanghong, Daniel and Sean


Okies liangwei, i know you got slender long legs, but must be discrete and modest a bit maaa..!!! hahaha


Us!!

Get set.....!!!!!!!

JUMP!!!!



Let's stay in the air!








Poor Liangwei! HAHAha. why u looked so wei qu?!



Conclusion, We're just a bunch of crazy people!! lOL

Stop emo-ing!!!
hahah they are one of my fave bunch of people to be with!!!
I love Sandra
I love Charmaine & Germaine (they're sisters!!)
I Love Michelle & Daniel ( they're siblings!)
I love Yanghong
I love Liangwei
I love Sean

Thanks for being you and thanks for being so insane! LOL. loves!












No comments: