Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Friendship journey of me and her :))

TO MY DEAREST SANDRA!! AS PROMISED!!! Our friendship journey!!!! =D

We have taken so many pictures together and i only picked a few out of the many events we had!! =D

This is my 5th year of friendship with sandra! We started knowing each other as we're in the same class in SAJC, S63!! The most happening class in sa!! haha Anyway, Sandra is one of my first few friends whom i get to know in the class. My first impression of her when she's not smiling is..

F
I
E
R
C
E
!
!

But the moment she speaks, hahaha she can totally melt ur hearts coz she's such a sweet and cheerful girl! She's always laughing and smiling and i wonder if this is the reason behind her slim & good figure??? ( can burnt fats?? train up 6 pacs??)

SA gang in genting!!! Kelly, Yuexiang, grace, Angie, Sandra, Sompong and Jiewei!!


Us and the nice car!! I don't know what is the car model but it bear some resemblance to my dream car. I still remember Sompong and I were taking pictures together outside in the cold. The moment I saw the car, i throw everything that i have in my hands to Sompong and ran to the car!! LOL Sompong is like.."!!! "


hahaha!! Yeah!! see the pretty girl at the left hand corner????




During the last night in genting, we're separated into small groups. Sandra and i sticked together to sit the ferris wheel and the sky train ride. I was like freaked out!! As some of you all have known, i'm scared of height..the moment i'm on the container, i was like hysterical!! And sandra is like.."Come on mYrna...relax relax....don't look down..!" And she's like comforting me like never before man LOL.


And us!! Yanping Sandra and i!!


Us and beloved Jo!! Cheeky hot babel!!


Us at Malacca!! =D If i were to be left in a deserted island and i'm allowed to bring 1 friend along with me, i would definitely bring sandra!! Hahaha we got endless of things to talk about and i believe we can entertain each other very well! LOL.



Love this pic!!












Us at sompong's bday!!

At sean's bday!!





Thank you so much sandra for being who you are! Thank you so much for all your understanding :) U know what i mean. winks*




Us at our norms!







And...........
The most important time of all....................
Our...................
J.................
C.............
PHotoss.....Just a few! let u have a glimpse.....
When we were..... 17.......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TA DA!!! My lau Po!! hahahaha i don't know why, last time we have this family hierarchy!! I am the husband of Kelly and Sandra and my children are Sharon and Momo LOL.
See how beautiful & gentle my wife is!!


US at our prom! HAHAHAHA

When we first came church not long ago!!!


And of coz, this is when our friendship starts!! S63!!

Sandra,
Really love you for who you are and I thank God i have such a great friend like you..always so sweet and caring! You've made a difference in my Jc & present life!! And yes...Please...Stop sleeping with ur face down!!! LOL!! And i will stop my mourning during my sleep time! Let's stop scaring each other anymore!!
Anyway, *MUACKS!! let's go chill soon!!!
I Love You :)








No comments: