Monday, December 15, 2008

Outing with Siew & Baking!

YEAh!! went out with Siew today!! Ok! i shall start calling her Nicole today!! =D I haven't really catch up with her since last year SOT! It was really long! Even though we will see each other in school or outside, but it was always a very quick chat! roars. haha but thank God that we spent quality time together :)

Pictures we took last year during SOT:



We went bugis. Ended up, we didn't shop. hahaha we talked all the way. The catching up starts from bringing our starbucks coffee to Macdonalds (like hUh???) to standing at a corner @ the shopping centre walkway. I've to say, we really talked & listened non-stop. I like listening to Nicole's sharing about her life, her insights, her ancedotes & many more. She's a super bubbly, pretty and cute girl!

I regretted one thing. I didn't take any pic with her today!!! Ahhhh!!!!

Anyway, i realized that as i grow up, playing & having fun are still important in my life, but spending quality time with certain people is more important. I mean i can go kboxing, jamming, shopping all the time with my friends! But if there's no in depth conversation at times, i will get dissatisfied. haha i guess most of u will feel that way too.

Went into supermarket and saw many baking ingredients and all the pictures of chocolate cakes, pancakes and muffins!! The last time i baked was when i was sec. 3, @ my friend's hse. How i wish i got an oven at home so that i can bake!!! Liling told me 3 questions to ask myself if i wanna bake:

1) What you wanna bake? --> Double chocolate muffin/ Chocolate cake!! I LOVE CHOC!!

2) Who you wanna bake for?? --> I Wanna eat them all up myself!!!!!! That's what my initial thought, but on the 2nd thought, i cannot be so selfish! HAHA. I will share with my dearies!

3) Find a place! --> tell me where!!?? roars








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

myrna! bake for me!! haha, but then again, i think i'm scared to eat, hehe

Myrna said...

heys sandra! ehh!! haha why u all don't believe that i'm a good chef!! I got 2nd in class for home econs!! Lol. But i will still bake for u despite ur unbelief in me, haha muacks!!

Anonymous said...

2nd out of 2 is it? =p kidding kidding! The choc pics look goodddd. Making me feel like baking too!

Myrna said...

haha yah!i wanna eat them too!!