Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some chapters!!

I am at home the whole day today! After many days of coming home late and all the energy-required activities, i felt weird being inactive today. Watched quite a few episodes of HK drama dvd & read a bit; Kite Runner recommended by Liling :)

Then, decided to flip through some of my stuffs that are worth keeping.

Here are some of my bday presents that i didn't use at all. Got a few boxes of them..and i received many many soft toys ( mostly from sec sch days. it is trendy to give soft toy as bday presents in those day remember??! as big as possible haha!)


And my received letters and cards!! haha i'm glad i kept all of them! i got a quite few tins & boxes of them, think that would amount to at least few hundreds of them!! But i start keep it since 10 years ago ( when i was primary 5),so..still quite reasonable ba! haha 1/2 a tin of them are love letters from my first boyfriend ( i was only in my sec sch. Not that i deliberately keep it but sometimes looking back at those letters makes me laugh. LOL. those were the innocent and immature days!!) while the rest of the letters are from my other friends..whom we frequent write to each other !:) And of coz..many Christmas & Birthday cards. Ever since i was young, my mum will tell me to keep all the cards ( initially i still wanna throw it away)..now i understand why she wants me to do that. Anyway i love cards..!! Sometimes it's even better than receiving a gift ( tho receiving gift is great too!) because represents a heart-felt blessings towards the person who receives it.
And...hahaha my secondary school pics!!! HAHA. i told sandra that i'm going to show her my sec sch pics when she comes my house..but i'm kinda regretted it =S
Our chinese orchestra performance@ VCH (I think*)

My class!!! =D

With my friends! LOL
It feels good recalling the olden times..it makes me feel i've written an adventurous, memorable and exciting 13th, 14th or 15th chapter in my life! Cheers!

6 comments:

Titus said...

Post some of your primary and Secondary sch pictures!!!haha..i saw your kindegarden one before..in korean dress...lol

Myrna said...

hahaha! the kindergarden one not bad ba...! somemore go studio take de lol.

Titus said...

hahah..actually when i zoom into the screen i can see the pictures!! haha..i din noe u wore specs?! or is it sombody else?

SoInLove said...

MYRNA WANG WANG WANG! LOLX. I LOVE YOU!

Myrna said...

OH my..that's not me!! u saw the wrong person la! Lol

Myrna said...

Dearie neh oi wendy TAN TAN TAN!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!! u disappear so quickly after Zx's 21st!!! roars!! anyway HUGS! =D hahaha