Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS!!! =D


I had a great Christmas!! But i feel this Christmas has been very busy! i didn't seem to catch the Xmas mood (but i caught the xmas spirit!) I feel i'm like a busy bee, happily flying all over!!


On Christmas eve:



Early in the morning, my girl gang and i went to Pasir Ris to join Dwayne and Friends for the children care centre Xmas day giving!! =D I'm supposed to meet my girl friends @ 7am at clementi and the night before, i still tell them to meet 7Am sharp!! and ask them to sleep early!! end up..peifen reached at 630am, Grace and mayling reach at 645am, and dear myrna reaches at 710am!! nearly kana stoned by all of them!!=X Moral of story: Don't be late!! and wait for bus 15 mins earlier!!!

Here we are!! at the care centre!! There were abt 15 kids ( lesser than usual as it was raining very heavily that day) but the number of presents that all of us, the volunteers brought were like...35??? *i estimated* hee





Twinnie & i!



Twin tower bros! Yanghong Liangwei



hahaha Grace and her book!! "Grace to the Rescue!"





Us with mayling!

The presents!! This is only one half of the total number!
And Rocker chic Jo and the caroling team!! hahaha the kids simply love them singing!!

When we are together, camwhoring comes!!

hahah the cute little horses that the teachers & students gave to us!!
When the games, price presentation is over, Jo played the various christmas songs! Then Yuanyu, Mayling Grace and I can't helped it but to beat box according to the songs! HAHAHA! it's the first time Mayling and yuanyu did beatbox and they were fantastic!! hahaha we were so high! haha i guess that's how we entertain ourselves usually!

Us in Sean's car!! hahaha 6 of us!! not bad huh!!

It was a great time together! And i guess that's the spirit of Christmas, to bless & give to others! But in return, we are actually so blessed instead!
After which, Zhixian Peifen & Shraddha went for jurong west Xmas service, it was really really packed! and we gotta go level 4 overflow room. Initially i tot the atmostphere won't be so, but end up it's still good! the drama is fantastic even tho we just watch it on screen! haha
Then..after jw service, i immediately went down to expo for service. Coz i'm accompanying one of my cg friend..end up, i'm inside, but she's outside and she can't come in at all, not even to the overflow room. faints! haha! luckily got yh and lw to pei me! :)
Then i quickly rushed home to do my Christmas stuffs! I'm 70% done but still need to touch up. haha didn't buy expensive stuffs for my friends coz of limitation, but i hope u can see my sincerity in my cards and gifts!! =D
Christmas Day:
And i'm so happy with received gifts! hee received many cards, chocz (such as my fave dark choc! ), cosmetics, tops, bag, necklaces from my friends and relatives! And special thanks to buddy Lw for the Ed Hardy tshirt! heheh i'm still grinning till now.
2008 is ending!! This has been an exciting year for me. I've grown so much as a person and i thank God for putting people around me to mold me and shape me to who He wants me to be. We cannot have a perfect life but we can have a beautiful life :)
Thank you Jesus :)

1 comment:

グレース said...

mann! a pity i didn't get to read tt book! >.< WAHAHAHA!