Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Drama prac

After lunch with Kelly and Sam, I went down for the drama practice! Everyone was on time and i'm really glad! =D I like people who're punctual and i like myself to be on time for my appointments too! I will try my best to not be late :) Anyway, today's practice is good! Yanghong is the director. He's strict but funny LOL. so end up all the practices are very fun and light hearted yet productive.

Got one part is when Jac has to catwalk coz in the drama she's the super arrogant model. Sandra and I were like clueless about how teach her catwalk then end up it's Yanghong and Jirong who did the job! hahaha! but actually the guys are really good in it as they're dancers!

i guess it's also because of the actors + actresses who are in. All of them have very good attitude. They didn't grumble if they've to wait quite long for their turn and everyone is just very positive about the whole thing. We did the most intensive segment today. Honestly, i think i need to go and exercise to train up LOL. i'm like panting like mad every time we did that segment!! Roars!! Thank God Sophie came and she gave me many pointers. haha she's so "motherly" and loving!! :)

No comments: