Friday, December 5, 2008

A day out with twinniez!!! =D

Woohh!! finally met up with twinniez after examss!!! haha it has been such a long time since we catch up!! the last time was like....at arts library when we conincidentally saw each other at the RBR loan desk???!

Anyway, we all went to bugis. We wanted to shop at bugis street but there are like mountains of people! It's hard to talk. and It's hard to shop! We were frustrated, we turn to each other, "haiyo! We need to talk! let's a find a place to sit down. so difficult to talk here" LOL...yes..so we've chosen the former.

And can u believe it...we've talked non stop for 4 hours plus. There's no moment of silence. I bet this is due to the deprivation of seeing each other for too long!! And the thing is, every time we meet, we will reminisce our shared memories! LOL. how i hit her head with my legs while i was sleeping together with her during camp.. how we fa1 pi1 qi4 together and so on. lol.

And of course, as i've mentioned previously in my entries, when 2 girls are together... the equation is 2 girls = camwhoring! =D

Pretty twinniez!!

And of course, our usual stuffs! haha Black & white!

Colourful layers!



Shout it out loud!!


And us of coz in our own clothes!!


My beloved Vernezia (i don't know how to spell) ice cream and my all time favourite is...DARK CHOC!!! It's fantastic i tell u!! i always eat it whenever i can!


And of coz!! twinniez!! Really enjoyed myself today! even tho i didn't get to buy anything again. hahahah but it's worthwhile to spend the whole evening with u just to catch up! hee.Forget what i said about the toilet paper! lol.

I LOVE YOU!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TWINNIE!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!! Hahaha! Oh my gosh my head is so big!!! The ice cream pic of me is like...-.-"

Let's meet up again next week!

Myrna said...

hahaha! heys!! please!! where got big ok~! if urs big, mine is worst!! yes!! meet up soon k!! can't' wait hahaha see you! =D Muacks!