Thursday, December 11, 2008

Ice cream!! =D

Today Titus and I went to visit Meiqi at KK hospital as she's supposed to do her operation. We pei her and talked to her and her mum when they came. But the op is postponed to next week after she had waited for 3,4 hours outside the operation theatre as the doctor has to attend an emergency case!!


As we tot that Twin is already going in for op, both of us left first, and..YES....once again!!! ICE CREAM!! i've eaten it 3 times in a week!! But this time is Haagen Daz! And please look at the picture below.

I admit, the 5 ice cream flavours are fantastic! But it's like expensive!!! it costs $32 for just like that!! i can actually eat 3 tubs of Vernezia with that amount. Don't know to say it's worth the money or not, but undeniably, it's delicious!! haaha


OH Yes....my favourite tooo! TOM YAM SEAFOOD HOTPOT @ Far east level 1 Jap restaurant (4get the name again -_-)



Yummy scallops!!

After dinner, Titus and I went our own ways. He went to meet his friends while i went to meet mine. --> drama rehearsal again!! hahaha


Got a scene keep replaying on my mind! LOL. In 1 scene, i was supposed to motion forward vigorously while Jirong, Sean, Sandra, jac and Chew are to mao1 (as..cat?? meow = mao) me! They're either "scratching my back" or throwing me on the floor. Then Sandra was mao-ing me, but her hands are not on my back but on my tummy!!! I was struggling struggling and suddenly i felt a hand "tickle-ishly scratching my tummy" And it's very "disturbing" LOL!! I stopped and clam myself on the floor. The rest tot that they've hurted me.


"Who gu1 chi1 (tickle) me just now!!!! SANDRA!! why u gu chi me!!??? LOL"


And everyone burst into laughter.

Rest well guys!! it's going to be a great time on saturday =D



Feel like jumping onto this christmas tree!

No comments: