Thursday, December 4, 2008

:)




I am listening to a song that my friend just sent me. A chinese worship song by Alison, titled "You will never change". She sang, "Your love never change, as long as eternity.." :) I believe many has heard it again and again. Or some has become immuned to it. To me, it's a truth, a feeling. Just like when u like someone, it based on the feelings and the experiences u have with the person. And the feelings and experiences I had with God sustains me to move on and run forward. I know I will never be the person i am today without Him. I may not be the top student, nor the most beautiful person, nor the richest lady. Yet, i know, i am happy. Of coz..there may be times when i'm sad and cry..i think it's normal..because we're humans, we will have emotions.

I remember reading in yuantai's blog, he said that Germaine told him the importance of taking many pictures while they are together so that no matter what happens, they will always have the shared memories. I believe it's the same with Jesus Himself..We need to take 'pictures' with Him..or not we will forget how He looks like..











Because we're human, we need love from God and the people around us :)
Because we're human, we need to love others :)

No comments: