Friday, December 26, 2008

My great leader!

I've been tossing and turning quite a bit last night before i sleep. The year is coming to an end and i reflected on this whole year. This year has been challenging. New responsibility & challenges to take on. Like what i said in my previous entry, i said that God will put people around us to mold us into the person that He wants us to be. And i thank God for the specific people He has put in my life. I thank God for the friendships i've with the various people whom has played a big role in my life.

The most important people are my parents & brother! thank so much for the unconditional love=D

On a specific note, I thank God for Meiqi twin & Grace twinnie for always being there for the listening year..They encourage and they never fail to understand how i am feeling :) really thank God for u girls!

There are many friends whom i really treasure and love! But there's one specific friend whom i really wanna mention to thank him for his guidance! That is ....Boonkiat!! =D

Boonkiat has thoroughly won my respect in how he lives his life. And while i was doing my quiet time just now, i thank God for the people around me and i started praying for my leaders and when i recall how boonkiat has sowed into my life, tears start to well up in my eyes. I can never understand how great is the love of Jesus Christ, a great leader in the whole of history until i experience myself in the real life.

The things that i am going to mentioned below are alll real life stories :)

When i was penniless, left with $0 in my bank account & in need of $$ for emergency, he's the one who lends me a sum immediately. ( But i return in 1 month's time :) hee)

When some insensitive people made insenstive comments, and no one dares to stand up for me, he's the only one who stand up for me and curb all the nonsense.

When I was falling apart in the deep valley, unable to forgive and forget, he's the one who keep telling me, "God loves you."

When I was so discouraged that i couldn't trust and believe in myself, he's the one who says, "Myrna, you're doing a great job and no one can do this job better than u. I trust in you."

When i was so unsure about certain issues and couldn't sleep the night before, thinking that boonkiat might scold me, he didn't. In fact, he gave e advices and understands what i am going through.

When no one knows what's exactly my actual situation, he choose to hear it from my mouth rather from than others, telling others, "i know Myrna will tell me herself."

I might not be the most successful person! But i know, because of the investment & sowing Boonkiat made into my life, i owe who i am today to him :)

And i thank God for using him to show me what leadership is all about. Leadership is not just instructions, strategies, structures & all. I mean these are useful and important. But the most important thing about leadership is by living out our life as a example, as an reflection of Jesus Christ :)

Thank you Jesus Christ :) Thanks Boonkiat, don't know if you will ever see this entry, but you're really my great leader! :)

No comments: