Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thankful :)

I went for evening prayer meeting and it was GREAT! I had a test in the morning followed by 2 lectures and tutorials, but the time it was evening, honestly..i was quite chui. But i am really thankful that i went! yay!

The moment we started praying, the hunger for God's answer is so strong. The emotions that have been suppressed for long, have been released. I broke down and teared. I told God, that there is no need for me to pretend to be strong in front of Him, because He knows everything that I am feeling and everything that I am going through. The past may come and haunt us again and again, but the thing is, we will emerge victoriously! While i was worshipping Him, there's an impression in my heart, saying gently and lovingly, "Isn't this exactly how you're feeling 3 years ago?" "There's no more shame, I died on the cross to take that away."

Amen :)

Yes, I'm freed. No more being taken captive. No more. No more.

I pray that God will continue guide & lead me. No matter where we are, He is right beside us, being our greatest companion and sheperd :)

Btw thank you friends for ur concern, haha i'm alright now and thanks for ya prayers!! :)

No comments: