Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Vday! :)

It's Vday today!!! I went for cg in the afternoon and it was a lot of fun! haha Firstly, it was amazing to see how the young adult friends getting promoted and having pay increase despite the economy now! 6,7 of them shared their testimonies and i was so greatly encouraged! Before that, i was just chatting with them and asking some of the couples what they're doing for their bf/gf. I think the most heart-warming one shld be shifu already. He's going to cook a sumptuous meal for nicole! Got bird nest ah..scallop..tiger prawns and all.woohhoo!! haha AND ROCK MUSIC!! did u managed to find romantic music in the end?? lol



Since this is Vday, surely must thank the people whom i love!!! :)



Thank you friends for all ur care and concern :) I really appreciate everyone of you. I always keep reminding myself that I should not take anyone of u for granted. In particular, there are a few friends whom i wanna thank personally. ( I couldn't possibly say out all ya names but please know that i appreciate u all :)



Thank you twinniez for the twinship! Thank you for being there with me no matter what happens and ur encouragement! I really thank God that we grew even closer this year and life is never the same without u!! You make me look forward to Mondayss!! haha! And *hugs* for all that you've done, u know what i mean :) and thanks for taking all my nonsense! haha!


Thank you Yanghong for being such a good brother of mine! Thank you for always being so truthful to me, and ur willingness to listen and help me. And thank you for being just you! :) Even though our thurs study plan foiled, But..still, Buffets soon, oh yeah!! haha



Thank you you for always being there for me! Thank you for your patience and thank you for all your care and concern :) You always make me feel so happy, loved, encouraged and edified!


Thank you Papa, mummy and kor kor for being with me for my 22 years of life! haha i love u all! thank you for all ur hugs, kisses everyday! I feel really very loved by you all :)


And ultimately, I wanna thank you the Greatest Valentine of all, Jesus Christ! :) Thank God for Your Love. In front of you, there's no pretense.


Happy Vday!

4 comments:

Titus said...

waaa....such nice flowers!

Myrna said...

Hmm! i also think so! haha

グレース said...

HAHA yea! I can't imagine what would my life be like now without you!

Myrna said...

HUGS twinniez!! :)