Friday, February 20, 2009

Friends!


This Is Me - Joe Jonas e Demi Lovato

Recess week!!

I'm meeting my girls gang tml! i can't wait! honestly..i haven't been playing much this 2 months ever since the beginning of the year =X It's maybe because i'm 22. BUT that doesn't mean i'm old okkk!! i know what u're thinking!! rarrrss! Last year, majority of my friends are 21 years old and we had so many 21st bday parties to go to. And that's when we all will gather to catch up and have fun. I mean fun isn't just all, but it's the interaction and the presence of each other. I realized, as i grow older, quality time with friends are so important to me.

:)

And...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!! hahaa we all called her at the prata shop to sing her bday song last night! Thanks for being such a darling to me in my life :) :)

Bye bye Kenneth! have a great time back in australia! :)

So many things in my mind but i just can't pen it down in words. But i pray that everything will be okie =D haha

2 comments:

Titus said...

yes i believe all things will work out just fine!

Myrna said...

:)Yupz!!