Saturday, February 7, 2009

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TITUS!!


HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TITUS!!
We celebrated Titus bday yesterday and it was great! At night, all of us gathered at Kenneth's place to chill. When i reach there at 11pm, i was totally gone. lol. I was really stoning after a whole day @ sentosa, but i got to say..i found out that Sentosa still got its fun side! haha! Went to skytower, took skyride & luge ( the best item i think!), Butterfy & Insect Kingdom and lastly, the 4D Magix. I almost wanted to die when i went up the skyride. Those closer to me will know that i'm afraid of heights. And it was a time of unglam-ness. roars!!

I have to say..Titus's bday party is the latest to start and the "earliest" to end. We started around 12am, and they ended around 4,5 am. LOL.
Anyway, wishing u all the best!! Thanks for being such a true and great friend to me :):) I thank God for u :)

2 comments:

Titus said...

haha...ya..some nice picture while on sky ride!!

Myrna said...

roars! don't mention & don't show it =X