Tuesday, February 24, 2009

:)

It's wed 2am now and i just came back from meeting and supper! Super tired. I came back from kelong at around late afternoon just now and i was completely chui. The kelong trip is worthwhile! Went there with Kenneth, Peiyun and Titus. From what i think, it's not as exciting as outdoor activities as it's main attraction is fishing. However fishing is not really my cup of tea. Lol.. but we meet few new friends over there! they are middle age uncles and one of the particular uncle, Jimmy is super duper nice to teach us how to fish. haha and he's just so friendly and bubbly. without him, i guess Kenneth, Peiyun and Titus won't have so much fun fishing =D I feel, it's more like a refreshing retreat to me, which i really really enjoy. I mean..how cool is it to sleep in the middle of the sea?!! How cool is it to get drenched from taking a boat to the kelong with all the rain and waves?? I just like sitting at my fave spot with him to look @ the dark sea at night & watch sun rise. Lol..And how cool is that to spend 2 days with a special person =D






Shall upload many other kelong pictures soon, so tired now :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

twin!!! i'm sooo happy for you!! So much for all our prince charming talks, your dream has come true and God has given you the desires of your heart!! the pictures r sooo sweet! I know u are in good hands!! wheeeee! :)

Myrna said...

haha heys twin, thanks so much!! I love you! :) I wanna meet up with u real real soon, the last time we hang out is @ ur house last dec and that's like so looooong ago!

Sandra Alexa Ng said...

hey myrna!!! welcome home my dear!! i love the sky! omg, it must have been so romantic and sweet!! Awww! i'm sooo jealous already! haha. but i'm happy for u too!! U've finally gotten what u wanted! cya this weekend or friday if i can make it! tell me more about ur trip then!

Myrna said...

Heys sandra! haha ya the place really quite romantic! especially the sunrise and the island beach! u shld go there next time :):) quite an experience! heh..okies! see u this in a few days time, MUACKS!!