Saturday, February 7, 2009

:)

I went for 2nd cell group meeting today and we watched a video on Pastor Kong interviewing new life church. It was my 2nd time watching it and i think it was great. People are passionate for the Lord, doing the work of God and blessing others because they so love the Lord :)

I wasn't feeling very good today. The spirit of heaviness is so strong, so intense.I keep praying and I believe God will take that away. And..I will charge forward and meet my fear. All of us got weakness, including me. As what i always say, life is not going to smooth sailing always, but the thing is, because we've the Lord with us, we can walk this journey with peace and joy no matter what comes may.

I prayed and I know i can overcome. I will go deep down into the roots to bind it.


And i pray that i have the wisdom and discernment to be so sensitive to ppl's need; especially tothe people who are around me. Everyone will have at least a need and if it is met, that person's life will never be the same.

I'm thankful. Because i know whatever I am going through, God is with me!!

:) :)



Yes He can! :)

No comments: