Thursday, February 19, 2009

Randoms!

I still cannot forget the scene in the morning! was having project meeting with Twinniez, Angie and Joseph. After our discussion, we were just hanging around in Deck. I was busy smsing..Then twinniez turned Joseph's computer to me ( to show me the desktop pic) and i only catched her 2nd part.

Twinniez: "Heys, Myrna see! where got taiwanese boy band like that wan??!"

Then, i looked up from my handphone, and look at it for 1 second.

Me: "Oh ya true! they all look so old!!"

Twinniez stared at me, then bursted into laughter!

.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The pictures are actually Joseph and his friends!!!! ROARS!!

but i just glanced very quickly, didn't notice him inside as only his side view is taken! After that i was like..Paiseh! but couldn't stop laughing. I hope Joseph didn't find his way to my blog and i hope he will 4get the whole incident! =X

Anyway this one week has been really hectic. The moment i reached home just now, i just collapsed on the floor, immovable! I was really rushing from places to places this few days! But thank God it's weekend =D heh

We're not able to use Sean's function room for cg today as each household can only book twice a month. But he immediately arranged for us to use his another house right opposite NUS. Just wanna say a big THANK YOU to Sean for your help!! :):) Thanks for fetching my cg members to ya place!! And the condo is SUPER beautiful can. After practicing my P n W in school, daniel and i reached his place early but we couldn't go enter, So both of us sat outside the guard house. Both of us look at each other, and we felt we become the security guards! lol.. anyway..those units that are on the ground floor as its own private pool!!! and the common pool is super duper biggg!! I wanna live in a place like this next time!!

Today is the first time my cg ended so early and this is the first time we all got time after cg to go for supper!

Random: i'm craving for my nissin tom yam cup noodles! roars.

Back to my response paper! :)

2 comments:

グレース said...

HAHAHA YEA!!! The boyband comment was so hilarious!! Everyone just went silent for a moment before bursting out in to laughter!!!

Wheee!! Museum outing next!!!

Myrna said...

hahhaha yeah!! can't wait for thurs!!! =D see u then twinniez!!