Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Random!

This week has been busy busy busy!! My mum started to complain that i wasn't home most of the time and i haven't come home for dinner for a few days. But thank God, i'm going home for dinner today!! Dinner at home is good, isn't it. i love the food that my mum cooks and...i don't have to pay a single cent plus i can eat all i want!

Finally, Marie cannot stand me not having a pencil case and she bought me one and gave me today! HAHAHA! The last time i used a pencil case was JC2. can you believe it, it's so long ago. The reason i don't use it animore coz i keep adding on things into it and it becomes very heavy! And she really meet my need, she bought a small & slim one as she knows i always only carry 3 pens around in school. Lol!

A smile can brighten up one's day!

And never to forget, God is always with us. And angels are around us to help us =D

:)

No comments: