Saturday, August 30, 2008

Happy 21st Bday Minghui!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGHUI!!! =D
Today went for my long-time beloved friend!! Minghui's 21st bday party!! haha I know her since secondary one. We all sat together for a period of time and that time is my most enjoyable time! We will talk non-stop (end up i did very badly for my maths!! coz during lessons time, we keep yakking!! ) lol..And...We will carve on the table of AhEmmsss name individually. Wells, and of coz our ah neh mushroom chicken rice!! There're so many memories! When i 'm sad.. i will just "Minghui...."Then i will hug her and cry. She's really a very unique friend of me! Life would never be the say without that period of closeness =D Thanks dear!

Anyway, we went to her house..And...OH MY GOSH!! her house is like a palace la!!! It's so beautifully done. It's 3 storey and i felt as if i'm in like "Princess diaries" movie lo!! Got own KTV lounge, Own Jucuzzi, & sauna at the roof top, walk in wardrobe and so on!! I was like..."Minghui!! Sometimes I would teach tuition till quite late...And since my tuition place is near ur house...why not...!!" Muahah...i really like her house a lot!! AHH!! it's the nicest house i ever seen!!

Her own jucuzzi!


Us at the KTV place!! the sound system is very good too!!!

Liling, Daniel, Dawson and Zongxin

Pretty anling and i! Btw..i will be doing a "V" sign all the way throughout the pictures to cover up my poh gek teeth!

And of coz!! the 07 girls!! =D

LIling, me, Melissa, Anling, Amelia and Wendy :)

And our star..!! Minghui!!


Us, the gang!!


I love you Minghui!! And yes, i told you right, that the 1st thing i will do when i see you is to beat u and i did it! YES!!

Minghui's house is so near NTU and Thanks Mr Gentleman, Daniel for sending Liling and I to NTU to support our friends' concert!!
When we went into the hall, we were like shocked!! There's many people, around few hundreds and Everyone is so high! And the band is fantastic!!
I only heard Yongxiang singing the last sentence! lOl.. Even though only for the 1 sentence, i know he can sing super duper well!

And yeah, Han Kiong, Ching Seng, Liling, me and Yongxiang! They are in the band!

THE BAND. With the pretty keyboardist Zee mei. Liling and I like her a lot!! What's the band name in malay again?? it's too long!!
Seems

I had a long day today since morning but i enjoyed myself tho!!
Time to do what i'm supposed to do.. :)
=D

No comments: