Sunday, August 17, 2008

Silver!!

We had lunch after service at Raffles City and there we were, discussing some Boonkiat's 28th bday stuffs then! lOl. i guess boonkiat doesn't read my blog, so it's okay for me to say it here lol. We did videos and took very diao pictures for him! And more to come next week!! =D



And then, we all went to Zouk!!! Oh man, it's my first time there! BUT not to club, but for the flea market. I tell you...it's in the day, and at odd times like 3pm..but there're A LOT of people. We were like squeezed to the max!! However, there are some good and cheap stuffs over there la! haha as soon as we have gotten our stuffs, we quickly evacuate! I can't stand the large crowd!










And!! Singapore got SILVER for table tennis!!! A breakthrough and i believe more will come in the coming years!!! =D





No comments: