Thursday, August 7, 2008

Excited!

I'm excited for the coming semesters!! for a few reasons!! The thought of it makes my heart jump a beat faster!!
1) School is starting soonnnnnnnnnnn!!!! WHEE!!

You see, when i was in my school semester previously, i really can't wait for holidays to start. But now, i can't wait for school to start!! This 3 months have been really fruitful!! i feel that i didn't waste it at all =D i got to work at recruit express at the recruitment consultant and i get to meet many people everyday. It trains up my eloquency in speaking and my courage to meet complete strangers. And many of ya may not know, i don't like to call people up! End up, in this line, ( like the previous job in UOB call centre), i got to call many others who replied to my job advertisement and meet them up to interview them. And i get to work in ultimate stressful environment. I would put the stress level of Olevel, Alevel, Uni exam period as 8/10. I mean studying for exams can be stressful! but it's still manageable. However, personally, i feel, the stress level of working there 9/10!! But i'm still thankful to God for giving me this chance to learn how to deal with people, how to increase my stress management threshold and how to love one another more.

Then, after working for 1.5 months there, i quitted. My friends and i started to prepare the NUS-NTU camp! We did dry runs and we had meetings. Sometimes, it can last till midnight! Yet, everyone is so united and determined to do it well. And on 21st to 23rd July, we had the camp itself and it's fantastic!! We had lotsa fun in the camp itself. Many friendships are being forged and then, the post camp syndrome continues! lol.

After which, i worked for Boonkiat & Francis at suntec Garden Festival for 8 straight days.. Honestly, there are some days when i worked full day, from 10am to 10pm.. and it's Xiong. lol. Most of the time we're standing. We got to introduce our product (composite timber from US) and show our previous projects ( like Crowne Plaza in Terminal 3, 1 degree 15 Marina, Kovan Melody) etc to the clients. The clients can be architects, landscapers, contractor, developers or house owners! Again, it trains up my courage and eloquency in speaking =D

And now!! School is starting =D I enjoyed my 3 months holidays as i get to learn a lot!! I not only have fun, but i did have constructive learning from the working world. lol.

2) I'm going to dental clinic next week and most prob i will have my braces on soon!! i can't wait for my teeth to be straightened! But that would mean, i would be in braces for 1 years +++. =X However, it's worth it i think! BUT..it's exx!!

3) I'm going to do something new in cg this week! LoL.

Shall not reveal more!!

Enjoy this week!!

No comments: