Friday, August 29, 2008

HAPPY BDAY to yuexiang and marcus!!

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO YUEXIANG & MARCUS!!!

Sharon, Kelly and I had lab yesterday but seems like my lab partner, Wang Wei and I are the last few pairs left in the lab! We ended at 615pm while Kelly ended at 515pm. lol After i'm done with my stuffs, i checked my handphone, "WAH, 15 missed calls!!" --Kelly. lol Opps!! I called her back and she's like "Myrna Weng!! (she always call me weng but my surname is Wang) Where are you??!"

After Which, marcus and the 3 of us met up in science. The quene for bus 95 is horrible and it's peak hour! We decided to take a cab after a long consideration. We flagged for a cab but a couple, it think it's undeliberate, went ran up to the cab and were like..deflated!! =X

We decided. We must have our strategy.

There it was.

We monopolised the street. Lol.



And yes we are!! In Sushi Tei! When we're outside the restaurant, Kelly called Sandra ( coz sandra went early to get seats and she worked there before, so know the staffs), kelly asked sandra about the seats booking. Then actually Sandra is just right in front of us talking to the manager. Kelly hanged up already and we quietly stood right behind Sandra ( She's still holding on the phone to her ear!!! lOl) And i'm like "Heys..shh..let's stare at her." Then when she has finished talking to the manager, she speaked to the phone. We were like laughing quietly at the back already! and when she turned back, she's like "WAH!!" SHOCKED. lOL that scene is hilarious!! lOl I unknowingly laughed so loudly till all the customers turned and starred at us! the manager is like, "Haiyo..don't scare my customers!"

And here's my seafood hotpot!! It's good!! got a lot of ingredients, got scallops, salmon, crab, prawns, lotsa mushrooms, cabbage!



Yes yes, the AHEM...*clears my throat* Handsome guys! =D



And yes!! the pretty girls!

After eating, we all went to Hagen Diaz ( did i spell wrongly?) for desert!


And the 2 birthday stars!! =D Marcus and Yuexiang!



And yes!! Our fondue!! it's niceeee!!



And lastly!! My Lovely Jc Gang!! Love them!!! =D








No comments: