Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jamming! or milo bing?

Here's some pictures of our jamming session!! This place is in Paradiz!!

Got Singer Howard & Ginny. Guitarist Ching Seng. Then Joseph and i Multitask; drums and keyboard! It's so fun!! I like it so much!



hahahha yes, my brother, Howard!

And me trying out the drums..after 1year ++ of not touching it!





And our pretty and energetic Ginny!!

Us in the car! They took the photo coz it's my last smile =X I went to extract 3 teeth today and it took the dentist 1 hour! I extracted 2 upper pre-molar and 1 lower premolar. The 2 upper teeth roots broke. And the dentist had to dig it out =X I feel it's very disgusting la.. I closed my eyes and I'm very nervous. lol And i was praying for the whole 1 hour. End up, the dentist has a stitch up my gum =X so much so for vanity!

And Yes, Howard driving Joseph's car. We went to the 99th street again! It's a close shave la! we all nearly hit a oncoming taxi!!! ARgGHH...why must we always go through all these? Tell me, Howard and Joseph???!

After jamming, we sent Chingseng and Ginny back to hall and the rest of the 3 of us went for supper. It was a time of revelation i would say. Lol. Should not mention more.

Dear friends,

Just to make it clear, I will not smiling much from now till next tuesday. When you see me not smiling, please do not take it that i'm dao!! I can't help it! I can't let u all see my poh gek smile!

:)

No comments: