Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Bye :)

It is 3am now and here i am blogging..I had a super long day today.
My Jams student passed away yesterday..=X i went to visit her on Monday but she's a bit unconscious..so i went to her funeral this evening, right after Lessons at 6pm. I went alone as my other jams friends can only make it later in the day but i couldn't. As i alighted at Woodlands and took a bus to her block, I could just feel the chill up to my spine. Not that i find funeral scary..but I don't like to face death. But truly, who likes too? She's my 2nd personal friend who passed away. The first friend who passed away was when we were in secondary school. Then, I didn't have the courage to go to his funeral. That time, i just cried buckets and I bought a bouquet of flowers, wrote to letter and hid it among the flowers, then, i asked my form teacher to bring it to the funeral. I guess no one has read the letter.

Anyway, i greeted her parents and they were telling me how the incident occurs. My jams student's name is called HY. HY is a special kid. Even though she's 18 years old, but she has a build of a 5 years old. That fateful day, she was having swimming lessons with her teachers. They had clean her up and put her on wheelchair, however, the next moment they saw her, she already down on the fall with her face facing down the floor. Her face turned black immediately and was sent to hospital XXX. Doctor X did 2 brain scan for her and conclude that nothing is wrong. So he sent her back home. However,during the next few days, her mum found that HY has something wrong, she's very lethargic and was very abnormal in her behavior. So she sent her back to hospital, again, the doctor says nothing is wrong and sent her home. The 3rd time, she sent her to hopsital and then, Doctor X said that sth wrong with her spine and this HAS NOTHING TO DO with the fall! Her parents are shocked. Initally, the school were very apologetic and said that they will provide all the hospital fees but now that they heard that the doctor says that HY's condition has nothing to do with the fall, they all shrunk responsibility and did not want to be involved in this case. =X The parents are so upset!! Then, they questioned doctor X that how could it be that the fall has nothing to do with her condition! And Doctor X refer them to Doctor Y and the latter gave another opinon, say that the fall has to do with the condition. And when the parents want to find Doctor X to "tan4 pan4", his collegue claimed that he is overseas, BUT, they parents happened to saw Doctor X in this hospital!! They're so angry!! All they wanted to find out the truth..

Uncle told me, "人家当他是草,我们当他是宝, We really love her a lot and she's so happy with us.."

I just felt very sorry for the parents. I know Huiyun is now in heaven, having a mind and intellect as Jesus, but the parents are the ones that are left miserable. Until they found the truth, they will not let it go..

I left. Went on bus, then MRT. I teared non-stop all the way from her house to Cityhall. On MRT, i was telling God, "God,i will never want to come to funeral alone..It's too much for me to take." i mean..when there's someone with you, at least you won't feel so stranded. Then, even on train, my tears just come down uncontrollably..An auntie sat down beside me..for a while..she looked at me..

Aunty: "Hey Miss..you need tissue??"
Me : "Yes..thank you aunty"
Aunty: "You go back eat medicine okay? rest well"
Me : "Aunty..i'm not sick..My student... just passed away.."
Aunty: "Oh no...how come.."
Me : "She's intellectually challenged and she had a fall and that leads to many complications..."
Aunty: "Oh i see..is she down syndrome or autistic or..? My son is actually autistic and he's 18 years old
Me : " I see...actually i'm her teacher in church."
Aunty: "Which church?"
Me : "City Harvest"
Aunty: "Oh i see, My son is also from City Harvest"
Me : "Jams church??"
Aunty smiled and nodded her head..and we continued talking for a while..She said something, patted my hand, and left.

I felt so encouraged. I mean..at least there's someone here who can understand how i really felt.

I went for Boonkiat's bday dinner with the subzone's ldrs. When i reached there, i'm really not in a state to eat or talk. I sat beside boonkiat and told him the incident. I passed him a Bday card that i made for him and i told him i gotta go already. And i left.

I need to do something that will bring myself up.

And yes..my jamming session with Ginny Joseph Chingseng and Howard. F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C i would say! initially i'm supposed to play the keyboard, i did la. but it sounded weird lol. so i went to play drums instead and end up it's quite not bad! haha.

:)

Let's treasure the people around us..really :)No relationship or friendship is too long or too short to be cherished.

:)

2 comments:

monsieur sam said...

my my, myrna myrna, u speak as though its the end of the world that ur teeth are gone.. haha at least its premolar. my 3rd molars are all out and 3 are ok, except for the last one. i dun dare cos its too grown to extract. PLUS its the bottom one. anyway *pat on ur back* for being so brave! few more days then u can show off ur pretty smile liao! hahah and u look so funny with the drums! haha so feminine! COME ON! nan ren yi dian! lolx =p

Myrna said...

Heys sam! haha u put on braces last time too?? Anyway how's life in France?? The extraction is traumatizing and the worst part is the bleeding =X I looked like a dracula with all the stuffed cotton wool and the uncontrollable dripping of the blood from my mouth! Thanks for ya encouragement! haha nonono, i will still play drums femininely! lol!