Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm in awe of His Love

Ytd's service is fantastic! Pastor Kong preached about the 7 qualities of servanthood =D During worship, presence of God is so strong and i was reminded of a conversation i had with my friend the night before. I said, "In a relationship, a girl will stick and follow the boy forever if she knows he is willing to die for her" Then, it strucks to me that this statement that i made is for God too. Why are there so many people following Jesus and His vision even after 2000 years..?The fact is we know that Jesus died for us out of His love..but let's aknowledge it.There's no need for Him to do so, yet He still did it.. That is why i will stick to and follow Him wherever He goes.


I love you Jesus.. :)


I went for morning prayer devotion today. I'm glad i went and i'm really blessed by it! When i stepped into the hall around 715,720am, i was like "WOAH", so many people were there and it's like early in the morning! We quietly sat down and pray on our own. Presence of God is so strong and the atmosphere is so thick. As i prayed and talked to God, tears just rolled down from the corner of my eyes. I'm in awe of God's love..I had a conversation with God and i promised Him i will not give up. Even if all is lost, i will still continue running the race for Him. Sometimes, it's just an encounter or Word from God that will propel us to move on..I'm really thankful..really..

Yesterday after service, Boonkiat and I were walking out of the hall and i was asking for his advice on a situation. I was then feeling quite down and helpless about it. And he said "must be patient". Suddenly, my whole spirit is being lifted up! I don't feel helpless, confused and lost anymore. And i could see a new light in the situation!! I mean "Must be patient" is just a normal sentence, but to me, it's a rhema Word. Just like Jesus, during the storm, he just said, "Peace!", and the whole atmosphere is being changed! And when Jesus resurrected and walked into the room of the disciples, he just said, "Peace!" and the disciples who were previously feeling fearful, lost and disillusioned were changed! They became hopeful, bold and encouraged!

I'm thankful that God uses people around me to remind me of His love and power :)

I'm proud to be a child of God, a follower of Jesus Christ!!

No comments: