Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Knowledge, wisdom. Dresses!

I spoke to Dwayne after Nus meeting ytd and he shared with me the things that he learned in the Global Leadership Conference and his own experiences in handling people. And it was amazing! The things that came out of him is of wisdom and knowledge. Many friends asked me how old Dwayne is and they're surprised he's only going year 1 this semester! So proud of my this brother!

Today, after ldr's meeting, Xinhong and I talked for a moment and he was telling me about the things he learnt in business. And he could actually combine Business with Science. I shall summarize it in simple terms. For instance, Business follows after the pattern of Ecosystem, for example, The niche and the fighting for survival in the ecosystem is the same concept as of business. Also, even epidermic can be linked to business too! If we could find and hit a epidermic point in the market, it will spread like fire. For instance, Apple ipod by Steve Jobs. And he explains and elaborates. In me, I was like "woah". i was so inspired by the both of them. They're only 21 & 22 years old, yet they're far more knowledgable than many of us! I must get wisdom and knowledge. Even in the bible, it says, "Wisdom is supreme, therefore, get wisdom"

:)


Anyway, these 2 days have been great!! Met up with Kelly and Twin individually! =D

Here's pretty kelly!!! And here we are, in our orignal dresses!! haha




Then, here comes our new dresses!!! See how happy kelly was! lol




And yes, we like the dresses!


It has been really a very long while since i met up with Twin for proper lunch and outing!! It has been months since we all did that!

I'm super duper happy to meet her today!!! YEAH!


Hence, we took a lot of pictures!! The last time we took a proper picture together was like sooooo long ago!! shall show ya some of the ones we took!








Do we bear resemblance?? Many people always mistaken us!! Recently, Things like, MR J came up to meiqi and say "heys myrna!! how come you're here???" or not MR T.T can come up to me in school and say, "You look so familiar!! Meiqi right??" Lol. And 2 years back, meiqi and i actually had the same hairstyle! And our mutual friends then always mistaken us for each other. One even though both of us are actually the same 1 person LOL *faints! But i feel so honoured to look like her!! * HUGS* She's my intelligent, strong, pretty, caring and fun loving darling!








This are our original tops!




And we took the same dress to try!












My fave dress! But end up i din buy it.


After today, I'm hungry to know more. As we grow up, the more knowledge we need to gain. It's when i go out and meet different kinds of people, then realized that i need to know more in order to strike a solid conversation. Be it economics, politics and business and so on. I'm very raw in that, but i got to learn. It's the preparation for the things to come. :)








No comments: