Monday, August 18, 2008

Porridge!

Today is the 1st day of my dental treatment. I put on the separators already. When i just had it on, i still can happily eat my yong tau fu when i got back to school. however, few hours later when i wanted to eat my muffin, i felt the difficulty to chew. And 1 hour later, when i got hold of my beloved Tom Yam Soup, i can't even bite the fish cake!! i gave almost all the ingredients away. And so, i paid $2.50 for 5 spoonful of soup. What a dinner lol.

Twin told me most prob i will have to eat on porridge for 1 whole week. =X i don't like to eat that for a week! But the good thing is that, maybe i can lose a few kg!! =D

And..today i went for Pharmaco tutorial. The class is quite big, around 40,50+ people. The prof went down the name list and asked questions.

He starred at the namelist, "Now, this is a little tough.. Who is called My RNA?? (RNA = ribonucleic acid) "

The whole class burst into laughter. lol. And i hesitated for while, don't know whether to admit or not. Then, i put up my hand, "Sir, it's Myyrrrna!"


Let me fall in love with porridge ba!

2 comments:

Sandra Alexa Ng said...

hey girl! u put on braces already huh?! Persevere yar! it shouldn't hurt for that long, i managed to consume pizza on the second day, it really depends on ur threshold of pain! and ur teacher super farnie la, i burst out laughing when i read ur entry, lolx.

Myrna said...

Heys gurliex!!! haha haven't put on the brackets lei, only separators =X And i gotta pluck 3 teeth out by next week, will be Pok gek!! hahaha u are power la!! still can eat pizza the 2nd day!! power!