Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy 43rd Bday, Singapore!!! =D

HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!! =D

I just had a very full steamboat dinner + durians with my parents just now!! I was watching the NDP and F16s are being showcased! It's fantastic!! I like the part when the camera is taken from within the plane cabinet and it features the pilot n scenery from that point of view! I mean..How i wish i'm the pilot!! Flying F16!!! That's COOL!! However, being a pilot has never been an ambition for me since i was young! Coz i got fear of heights! I think i will just scream and faint right on the spot! =X

Anyway, i really thank God that I'm a Singaporean!! Yeah..sometimes we may say things like living in singapore is reallys stressful, coz of the work pace and education expectation etc..But think of it, without the that, we won't be where we are today! Within few decades, we're transformed from a fishing village to an international hub! =D I'm so proud to be a Singaporean! whooosh!

I had cg in the afternoon! And Lol...this is my own first time sharing the Word with a chinese interpreter LOL. And she's Renming! She's like professional interpreter lo! Her command of chinese is fantastic! And one thing i notice about my cgm today (ok, actually it's combined cgm) is that there're many international peeps. Got members and friends from German, China, America, England, Malaysia and Singapore. For a moment, i felt we're like United Nations!!! And i guess, from the way i see it from where i'm sitting, we had a breathrough attendance! Other than the 1 round circle, we had additional 2 more rows. =D Thank God!

Last night, i still went to Dwayne's cell group to sit in as he's preaching the message that i preached 2 weeks back. So i went there to learn from him, to see how he do it. He gave me very good suggestions! Thank God i went last night, can tou1 shi1 =D

Personally i strongly that serving is the way to spiritual growth. Friends, let's really find all opportunities to serve one another inside and outside church! It doesn't matter how lowly or how highly we serve, God loves all people, and these are the people that we gotta serve. Just like Jesus, coming down on earth not as a King to be served, but a servant who is willing to serve :)

2 more days to school reopening!! =D

No comments: