Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Bracesss!!

Today is my 2nd day with my braces on!! I feel weird with something intruding my mouth =X Anyway, thank you to those friends who have been very concern about me ever since i extracted my teeth last thurs! :) i'm doing well, my ulcers has gone down and the feverish nights were no more :) Thank you!



I extracted 3 teeth last thurs and it was gross. And from then onwards, i started to have a lot of uclers and have slight fever almost every night till monday night. I guess it's because i didn't take my medication on time. I asked Gabriel and Twin and they conclude most prob it's infection. And On monday evening, i couldn't stand the pain anymore, so i went to a clinic near school and the GP confirmed that it's infection. She mentioned that i could not put on the braces the next day ( it's long scheduled to be Tues. If i missed it, i've to be poh gek for another 1 week to wait for the next round of appointment with my dentist!). She mentioned that i have to wait at least 3,4 days before i can do it. In my heart, i was like "oh no..." When i got home at night, I guai guai use the mouth wash and lotion that the GP gave me. And i was telling God how much i wanted to put on it on Tuesday, i dont' want to wait anymore. Then, the next morning, Praise the Lord!! The uclers are not all gone but the pain is like decreased so tremendously!! Previously, the painfulness is like 9.5/10 ( till i cried coz it's really too many ulcers at one go), then that morning, it became like 4/10. When i wash up, i was like "WAh!". When i reached my dental clinic, I told my dentist, Dr Cheng abt what my GP told me about not being able to put on the braces that day, but he did a check on me and conclude say that it's ok, we can carry on =D wheee!!



And here i am with my braces!! however, i cannot eat lo =X because he did something to my teeth such that i can't grind and bite! means...i can't eat solid food! Erika told me she lost 5kg in the 1st 2 weeks of braces, i was like "5KG is A LOT!!" i was thinkiing, if i were to lose 5 kg, i will be like..super underweight..



Everytime i walked past food stalls.. i will be like drooling, i wanna eat fries, i wanna eat meat, i wanna eat cakes and snacks! BUT...i can't -_-" I was so hungry last night that i went to buy 1 large whipped potation from KFC. And i ate smashed banana and those liquid cereal this morning.



H

U

N

G

R

Y



It's such a bliss to be able to eat! Friends, enjoy ur every meal!!

No comments: