Thursday, September 18, 2008

Going off!

I'm going off to Melaka this afternoon! It's 9am and i'm still at home doing my final editing for lab report and i've a class at 12 to 2pm. I will be bring my luggage to school and be meeting the rest at kranji 3pm straightaway!! I will be going with my Twin Tower brothers -Liangwei & Yanghong, my dearie Sandra and funnybones ChingSeng. How cool is it! Liangwei and i are having a competition, "Who has the biggest bag?!" Wells..time will tell =D

I can't wait for this trip! So that i can be away for a while! Not that i'm like depressed, down or crestfallen. nothing of that sort! But i just wanna be recharged and renewed! It has been a tiring 2 months, physically tiring i would say. I slept like 4am 2 night ago and woke up at 7am + to go to school. I have to admit, i'm not young anymore, i can't sleep so little. lol.

Anyways, will be updating about my trip when i come back!!!

No comments: