Saturday, September 27, 2008

Random week!

Today marks the 2nd last day of reading week!!! This one week has been hectic!! From monday to wed, i've meeting every night, from subzone --> ldrs' -->dwayne's cg dinner meeting. And on thurs, got ri mentorship programme. It has been an eventful 1 week!! But other than that, i've been studying! And praise the Lord, i broke my record for staying in the library. On friday, i was in library studying with Yuantai titus Germaine. I studied from 11am to 9pm in LIBRARY! *applause* =D Not as if library is a boring place, but just that it's my first time studying long hours there. haha and i actually like library :)

i went for cell group today, so happy! Missed cg last week coz i went to melaka.

While eating...

Me: "Heys alvin, so how was cg last week? ( coz boonkiat and i were not around, so angie took over)

Alvin: (look at me with a serious face) It was quiet.

Me:"Quiet?? Why ??"

Alvin: Because....





"You're not around!! and Gabriel agreed that too!!"

I was like, Am i that noisy!! LOL

Me: "Gabriel Chia!! come here!!"

And they were discussing how quiet it was when i'm not around last week!! And one by one, some of them came up to me and ask me where did i go last week and how was the trip. And they told me, during cg last week, they were discussing and exhanging info where exactly and whom i go to malaysia! Say until as if i really go elope!! Lol.

I was like, "Oh my goodness, i wasn't around for just a week lo!"

Anyway, i love my cell group friends! =D They're so adorable. Lol. even tho some of them are older than me by 3,4 years, they're still cuteeee! lol

Okies, this is all so random!

But i thank God for everyone around me. My family & my friends!

Boonkiat preached a very good word today. He challenge our mindset to thinking that everything that we do shouldn't be for ourselves. Even to the most mundane and habitual things.. eg.Going for cell group. Often we tot that going for cg is so that we will increase our spirituality, have a touch from God so that we will be renewed. Yes, it's true and i agreed totally :) BUT, he mentioned, going for cell group can also be there to gain insights, learn new things, so that we can share with our friends and bless their lives instead! Often, we learn so much from the bible, service, cg; they're the principles and steps of gaining success etc, yet we so-called keep it to ourselves and not share with our friends. We know it by head-knowledge that we should bless others with what we've and know. But today, i really receive into my spirit that "heys yes! This is what i MUST do.." Just like Jesus, he's self-less. Everything he does, he's always thinking of the next generations..:)

Last week is such an eventful week. I learnt new things and i learnt to make decision. Even if it means going to the extreme, i will still do it. All i can say, is i'm really sorry.. But i guess, it's a growing part of life :)

Hurray to mid term tests!

No comments: