Sunday, September 7, 2008

Love is in the air!!

haha Today is hilarious!! The moment i reached Hall8, Daniel (chye) excitedly come up to me,

"Eh!! Myrna!! U know about Yuantai or not??? He's attached!!"

I was like "HUH!??! My Gosh!! He didn't tell me!!! What a friend!!i'm going to scold him!"

Then he said, "Yah!! i also din know, until JinHui ( Mr titus) told me! And i saw their pic on his blog then i know!"

LOL. The next moment, i went to give bs to gabriel and when i came back to the hall 8 again, i went up to Yuantai hahaha and interrogate him!! LOL. end up i told a few people like gabriel, alvin, howard etc and they all went up to him and interrogate him too! lOl.

Then Yuantai is like, "Daniel is also attached!"

I was like, "Which daniel??" He said, "Daniel Chye!!"

I said,"HUHH?? Then he himself din tell us!!"

hahaha then daniel came to find us and he said, "EH Sorry ah Myrna haha i'm also attached!"

I was like, "wahh...all of u all secretly attached, should have send a sms to inform us ma!!" haha

There are 5 pairs of couples in N18 now!! haha I was talking to boonkiat, "Boonkiat! You really got the anointing! once u take over the cell group, so many people get attached within a few months!" LOL.

Anyway!! Congrats to Yuantai and Daniel!! haha really happy for you guys!! =D

Many of my church friends saw my braces already haha. While having lunch, Boonkiat and I were sitted very far from each other. Across the table, he shouted "Eh Myrna! How long will u be putting on braces??"

"1.5 years!"

Boonkiat: "WAhhh Does it mean u have to go on vow for another 1.5 years??!"

Me: Laugh!

hahaha anyway have a great great week ahead!! =D

No comments: