Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Children's Day!! :)

Sometimes it feels weird..like..you've been longing for a thing for so long and you work so hard for it, but when u know it's really coming soon & on the way to you, u feel a churn in your stomach. Lol. Have you all felt that before? But i guess, now is the time of preparation!

Anyway, i was reading my personal diary last night. At every opening, i would write, "Dear Jesus, or Father..", then i would write down my thoughts, feelings and revelation. No one has seen my diary before and definitely it is very different from my blog. =D I feel good reading the things i wrote previously. The thick diary was given by one of my twin tower brothers, Liangwei, 2 Christmas back! See how highly utilized ur gift is, my bro! lol. Anyway..as i read the things i wrote to God, and now i looked back, i can see how He actually turn many situations around and how His Hands are a upon me the moment i cried out to him. My faith arises.

Many times we're stucked in our current situation, we couldn't see God's Hand. We'll be lost and confused. I mean, honestly, i would be too! who won't? But i think, all we have to do is to endure and face it positively. Circumstances will come and go, it is up to us to decide if we wanna move along and be swayed by the situation or be firm and stand put, knowing that God is with us!! And then, when the whole thing is over, you look back, u just feel like hugging God, coz You've finally saw how God has helped u!

God is smart. He knows that we won't learn until we go through it ourselves! My friend once told me, "I think driving is easy! Everytime i sit beside my mum while she's driving, i see how she drives and i think i know how to drive already." heheh. i was like "Yoohoooo, it's different to learn driving by watching someone drive verus driving it to experience yourself!

:)

The breath of life that God gave to renew us each day, is the oxygen that we breathe. Every time we breathe, let's be reminded that we're breathing the breath of God! =D

I sent a mass sms to 14,15 friends in the afternoon!! And most of them reply to say they don't know what i'm talking about!! *FAINT* LOl..twinnie tot it's a secret code while gabriel tot i'm telling him my study hours!!



What i mean is.....

HAPPY CHILDREN'S DAY!!! A day that still belongs to yoooUUu and meeeeEEe!!!

Let's keep on keeping on friends!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I caught hold of His hand in the fog and was hoisted out of it :) And emerged stronger after the temporary loss of sight!

Hahaa and Happy Children's Day to you twinnie!

Myrna said...

hahaha amen!! =D Let's continue charging forward!! Recall* DL!!!* Lol.

BIG HUG TO YOU Twinnie!!! =D