Friday, September 12, 2008

Renewed!!

Today is a long day!! But thank God, we had a short lab. The lab session starts at 2pm and is supposed to end at 6pm. Wang Wei, my lab partner and I were like, "Since today is a short lab, let's aim to get out of the lab by 4pm! ON!" So we did our stuffs till 430pm and ONCE AGAIN....both of us were the last in our whole bench ( 1 bench got 4 pairs) hahaha i turned to her and say, "It's us again!!" But she answered, "hey look! there's still people around! remember the last 2 lab sessions?? There's no one left while we're still doing our lab!" (The lab has around 200+ life sci students) LOL. thank Wang wei, that's comforting to hear =D haha

After which, i'm totally exhausted!! My whole body is like going to tear apart. But I requested to go to NTU cg to sit in as my friend is leading the cg. And my purpose is to learn something from there. Their cg grow from only 4 people to now..20+++ people!! within like 8 months!! 500%!!

Anyway for the few hours in school, i was struggling whether i should still go as i couldn't take it. At last..i was like "Haiyah!! Myrna! Just go la!" And i went. And the thing is...it takes me 1hr 30 min to get from NUS to NTU! CAN U BELIEVE IT?!!?!? hahahaha i left sch at 545pm and reached there at 715pm!! And i'm like 30 mins late! i'm so sorry my dear friend!

Anyway, cell group is good!! Thank God i went!!=D I met 1,2 of their cg members b4 but the rest of the members thought that i'm new friend. lol. The cg is conducted in a very different style and flow from my own cg. But i guess the most important thing is that after each cg, every one is refreshed and renewed and, yes..grow closer to the Lord :) We ended around 11pm and it is the latest cg meeting i ever went ! HAHA! but honestly, it's a good experience. =D

I felt so challenged! Yet at the same time, encouraged by this group of people!!

Keep on keeping on!!!

Mooncake festival is 2 days away!! My mum is so cute. Few days ago, We were talking about mooncakes and i was telling her, "Mummy, can u buy those 4 yolks mooncakes! i like the salted egg yolk!!"

Mummy: "It's so expensive with 4 egg yolks and it will always drop out! Are you eating the yolk or the lotus paste??

And the next day, she bought 4 salted egg. That night, she boiled 1 for me. hahahaaha

I peeled open the egg and took out the full yolk. And I took my mooncake ( about a quarter only). And i slightly compress them together! And there it goes, my quarter of a 4 yolk mooncake =D

Applause to my mum and me! =D

No comments: