Monday, September 29, 2008

We're blessed, isn't it??

I had my econs test today!! =D i felt relieved and i really like econs!! But sadly, i dropped it when i was in JC2. It was my best subject! But i know i wanted to do science in uni, hence, i have to sacrificed my beloved subject :)

Anyway, while i was going home from school (after test), i was on bus, just stoning.. Then, the bus stopped and passengers boarded. There was a mum and his son coming up into the bus. The mum was holding onto the son's hand and slowly, they walked in and seated near the driver's seat. The son had difficulty in walking and i guess, it's a chronic problem with his hips and backbone. He was dressed in formal wear, however, i can tell that he is very young..Perhaps 18,19 years old only. He is about the same size as me..or perhaps a 1.68m elongation of me. The moment he sat down, i looked and smiled at him and his mum.

I thought to myself. I am blessed. And we are blessed.

Honestly speaking, how many times have you dislike or xian2 qi4 certain part of your body?? Frankly i do, sometimes, i would think that my eyes should be bigger, my teeth should be straighter, my hair should be less frizzy, I can be taller etc etc...! Although sometimes i do think that to myself, or even say it out, but i'm glad i am the way i am :) God is a beautiful God and He creates us in a beautiful way. We may not be the prettiest or most handsome person around, but God has input beauty in us :) Believe it or not, he has :)

For the young man i met, he is made beautifully too. We may not see it outwardly, but truly, the beauty lies in him.

They pressed the bell. The mum gently told him in his ears that they got to get off. The mum held his hand and slowly, they walked to the exit door and got off.

They are blessed too, isn't it?

The most beautiful thing that God has given us is love.

I am just an ordinary girl, but I know, God has given me many beautiful people around me to beautify my life.

I thank God and I thank God for all the people around me :)

Like what i always write in my blog..

You're truly beautiful :) You are.

No comments: