Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Random

I'm so positively provoked today. I gotta step out in the times of the most inconvenience. To be honest and objective, my projects and schoolworks are tremendously scary. 4 projects + 1 online discussion + 1 assignment + 1 common test. All to be done in 2 weeks. This is excluding upcoming exams. I know i can do it. And i know despite the heavy school work, i need to do sth with my cell group. Together with unity, i believe we can do it and make it. Now is the time. If not now, then when? there'll never be a time of convenience. there'll never be a perfect timing. i keep asking and i fasted..just for a word from Him.

"I am watching you walking into your destiny."

Thank you Jesus.

I'm so pumped up now!!

Going for pm tml morning yays!! :) time check: 1am. good night!

No comments: