Monday, March 9, 2009

Run

At 7am, my hp alarm clock rang and unlike the usual day whereby i will at least lay in bed for another 20 mins before waking up, i jumped out from my bed! Time to go for a jog! :) Many would have known that i'm not sports person and i seldom exercise. Opps! But this time, i decided, i NEED to exercise to be more physically energetic! Don't like to keep yawning all the time! roarss!

I changed into my FBT and wore my secondary school PE tshirt, haha and once again, i suddenly felt young!

Plugging my ipod into my ears, i ran. Honestly..i didn't jog too far. LOL. Maybe, i hope, soon, i can run along side with Charmaine! she's a track runner who got 3rd for vertical marathon! woo! Okies, SOON. =D

I jog to my neighhood park and here's the lake!! =D There are quite a no. of people in the park and many elderlys are doing their taichi. I sat at the bench right in front of the lake and I just talk to God. How peaceful can that scene be :)


(kop this pic from internet!)

Sometimes, it just take a moment away from the busy schedule to be alone. To think about things and to spend really quiet,quiet time with Him :)

" What you sow doesn't come to life unless it dies."

When i sow my time and effort into them, be it my future, cg, studies and people around me, i let my seed 'die' in the ground. Then only will the roots be grown deep into the soil, and comes the emergence of a tree that is fruitful and healthy. Because the in my heart, i know and i know that the theory of sowing and reaping is a truth and it works! Even though at times, we may not reap now. But, because He says so and I believe, I hold on to that :)

No comments: